Moisturiser: 100% Ingredients Natural Origin
Antipodes is used by a range of high profile celebrities around the world. This company has an impressive ethical record and ethos and is one of the few brands in New Zealand that is organically CERTIFIED. Which, in the very large world of organic products is a diamond to find. Read about this amazing founder here.
– Founder. Elizabeth Barbalich
– Antipodes skincare range excels in certified products that show amazing results for helping support production of collagen, elastin and antioxidant activity.
– Their products are certified by Bio Grow (Bio Grow is New Zealand’s largest & best known certifier for certified New Zealand products. The BioGro logo guarantees that a product is made without animal testing, genetic modification and the routine use of synthetic pesticides. It is the mark of a genuine organic product. BioGro certification is internationally recognised and accredited.)
Product. Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream
– Key ingredients. Avocadoo oil, Manuka oil, Jojoba oil.
– Scent. Sweet Almond flower.
–100% of ingredients from natural origin
– 71% of ingredients from organic cultivation.
– Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society
– Recyclable aluminium tube.
– 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
Origin. Made in New Zealand
Shipping. International shipping available
At the time of viewing this product, click the link below to view the latest price.