100% Australian made leather boots
Redback boots are the last left work boot company that manufacturer all their boots in Australia. They make versatile boots that can be used for work or even as city boots. Their boots are built to be very durable and long lasting. The outsole is slip-resistance and supportive for all-day wear.
– Founder. Stanley, Bill and John Cloros
– Founded in the early 1920’s
-100% Australian made and owned boot company
– Colour. Claret Oil Kip
– Material. Full grain leather upper
– Height. 6.000000 in
– Outsole. Thermo Plastic Poly-Urethane
– 2.7mm thick leather resists chemicals and acids
Origin. Made in Australia
Shipping. International shipping available.
At the time of viewing this product, click the link below to view the latest price.